Residential Cleaning Service
Buying a home is a significant and perhaps the most important investment for you and your family. Considering the large sum of money you spent during purchase, it is critical to ensure the property is in a tip-top condition to ensure it doesn’t lose value and its aesthetic appeal. Occasional cleaning of the carpet, exterior walls, roof, and other outdoor features alleviates the encroachment by bacteria, mold, and mildew. At ITR Cleaning, we offer top tier interior and exterior deep cleaning services in Memphis and the surrounding area. We use state-of-the-art equipment and attention to detail, that can be difficult to find in other cleaning companies. Our low-pressure cleaning system uses high-volume, water-based systems for time-effective cleaning without exceeding your budget and ensuring the safety of you and your family.
Don’t get your carpet soaked by using conventional cleaning methods. Soaking the carpet can carry dirt to its base, embedding the dirt in the underlying padding and increasing the chance of mildew. You’ll also have to wait for hours for the carpets to dry. Our low-pressure systems ensure your carpets are deep cleaned without getting soaked. Our carpet cleaning services include anything from a full restoration, to spot cleaning, and interior upholstery.
- Mold and Dirt Cleaning
- Spot Stains Cleaning
- Grime, Liquid Spills, and Pet Hair Removal
- Bacteria, Fungi, Chemicals, and Sterilization
Your roof is always exposed to environmental elements like the sun and harsh weather conditions. That can cause the build-up of algae, mildew, mold, and lead to an unappealing dull color. High-pressure cleaning (usually 1000 PSI) may clean the roof, cut can also damage the underlying roofing shingles. Our low-pressure roof cleaning techniques are tough on molds, algae, and mildew but gentle on the shingles to ensure the roof looks as good as new.
- Low-Pressure Washing is a Soft Method
- Perfect for use in a Variety of Roofing Materials
- Utilizes Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
- Improves Roof Longevity
The driveway is one of the highest traffic areas on your property because you use it every day when driving in and out of your home. That makes it susceptible to dirt, mold, oil spills, and tar spots. At ITR Cleaning Service, we specialize in deep concrete cleaning, using techniques that ensure our products penetrate deep into the stone, eliminating any bacteria or blemishes on your driveway.
- Black and Green Algae Removal
- Rust Stain Cleaning
- Organic Material Cleaning
- Dirt, Grime, and Oil-Spill Cleaning
- Mildew and Fungus Removal
Continued exposure to environmental elements can create several issues with your vinyl siding, especially brighter colors. The exposure can be even more severe with textured vinyl siding due to its high susceptibility to accumulating dirt and mildew. At ITR, we use effective cleaning products to clean your vinyl-siding that not only maintains a healthy environment but leaves your siding looking as good as the day it was installed. Call for a free estimate today.
- Restores the Color of Vinyl Siding
- Ideal for Cleaning Textured Siding
- Stucco, Wood, Brick, Fiber Siding Cleaning
- Protects the Siding from Destructive Elements
The first thing visitors notice on any property is your walkway. That means it has to be clean and attractive at all times. Concrete pathways are usually exposed to dirt and soils from daily use and exposure. Whether your walkway is concrete or terrazzo, ITR Cleaning Service is here to help. Our team of professional cleaners understands the best techniques to leave the walkways looking brand new for visitors.
- Dirt and Soil Cleaning
- Ideal for Different Paving Hardscapes
- Low-Pressure Washing allows Deep Penetration of Cleaning Products
- Removes Stains and Dirt
- Alleviates Obstructions for Safe Walking
Patios & Decks
Over the seasons, your patio and deck can collect a lot of grime, dirt, pollutants, and mildew. Cleaning the grime away may seem virtually impossible, especially when you lack the required tools. However, you can alleviate your worries by letting professionals at ITR Cleaning Service handle the job. Our low-pressure cleaning systems can aggressively remove abrasive grits and corrosive elements.
- Low-Pressure Washing = Long-Lasting Patio Material
- Aggressive on Molds, Dirt, and Oil Spills
- Prevents Abrasion and Corrosion
- Effective for Cleaning Large and Small Patios
- Brick, Concrete, Flagstone, Tile, Cut Stone, & More
Pavers & Bricks
Years after installing a gravel, concrete tile or limestone pavement, the pavers may lose their appeal due to dark patches caused by dirt and mildew. This can also lead to extensive corrosion and damage over time. Our low-pressure, neutral systems ensure deep penetration of cleaning products, removing all mildew, algae, moss, and other atmospheric pollutants. Are your pavers looking worn and dirty? It’s time to call ITR Cleaning Service today!
- Works on Limestone, Gravel, and Concrete
- Best for Cleaning Before Applying Sealant
- Kills Mold, Roots, and Algae
- Prevents Corrosion of Brick Masonry
Gutters & Leaders
Clogged gutters will result in water overflowing from the sides, causing drip stains on the gutters, pipes, leaders, and exterior walls. High-pressure cleaning systems can damage gutters, but ITR’s low-pressure cleaning system can get rid of stubborn dirt, mud, grit, and sand that build up in your gutters. We understand that gutters can be difficult to maintain, but IRT can take on the toughest cleaning project.
- Ensures Free-Flow of Water from the Gutters
- Prevents Unsightly Spills on the Exterior Walls
- Mess-Free Cleaning Technique
- Removes Thick Mud and Grit
- Ideal for use on K-Style and Half-Round Gutters
ITR Cleaning Service is your solution to old and weathered fencing. Our low-pressure soft wash techniques and eco-friendly cleaning products are gentle on the wood and varnish, but tough on dirt and grime. No matter the type of fence you have, ITR has the solution. If you need fence maintenance, leave it to us, our products are both plant and pet-friendly to ensure your safety.
- Gentle on Wood Fences
- Restores the Varnish & Finish
- Eco-Friendly Products cause No Harm to Pets and Plants
- Louver, Vertical Timber, and Bamboo Fence Cleaning, etc
Maintaining patio furniture ensures you have a comfortable, clean, and inviting lounge area. However, long-term usage can make all furniture appear worn and stained. While handwashing and scrubbing make might not produce desirable results, hiring the professionals at ITR is a sure-fire way of restoring their visual appeal. We have the experience to renovate a wide variety of furniture.
- Give Patio Furniture a Restored, Appealing Look
- Removes Tough and Stubborn Stains and Dirt
- Time-Effective Cleaning Technique
- Boosts the Lifespan of the Furniture